How To Get My Test Results and Access To My Medical Records
Connect with your health record and your Statcare Team by setting up your Patient Portal account and the Healow App. Now you can access your medical records, schedule a telehealth visit, get your covid-19 test results, or message our healthcare providers all from your phone or computer.
How to Setup Your Patient Portal:
- Check your e-mail for the “STATCARE – PATIENT PORTAL ACCESS” email.
- NOTE: Check your spam folder just in case it didn’t go to your inbox.
- Click on Set up Portal Account
Set up your Portal Account:
- Verify your Phone Number
- Type in your Date of Birth or Phone Number.
- Press Next.
- Choose a new password.
- Select a security question.
- Press Next.
- Acknowledge that you have read and accept BOTH of the consent forms.
Press Agree & then Next.
You can now check on your lab results, read messages, view documents, and set appointments, all from your Patient Portal.
Download the Healow App!
The Healow App gives you access to your Statcare online account through your smartphone.
Set Up the Healow App:
- Open the App Store® (for iOS) or Google Play® (for Android)
- Search for the Healow app.
- Tap Get (App Store) or Install (Google Play) and download the app onto your phone. Note: make sure the application you install is developed by eClinicalWorks®, LLC.
- Launch or Open the app
Enter the code given to you by your doctor’s office (our code is WECARE) OR your doctor’s contact number.
Log In to your Account
- Use your patient portal account username and password
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions
Create a 4-digit PIN
You can now check on your lab results, read messages, view documents, and set appointments, all from your online Statcare Patient Portal in the Healow app.
This is also where you can review any pending COVID-19 test results.