Walk In Clinic Near Me. Brooklyn. Astoria. Bronx. Hicksville.
Statcare walk-in clinic is an urgent care walk-in clinic in Hicksville, Long Island; Astoria, Queens; Brooklyn, NYC; the Bronx at Bartow Avenue (Co-op City); the Bronx at E. 174th Street; Jackson Heights, the Queen; Midtown Manhattan in Manhattan and Jamaica, Queens.. Wondering when to seek urgent care services? Click to find out if when to come to Statcare!
All our walk-in clinic locations are certified by the UCAOA and the medical visit charges are covered by your health plan.
The Statcare Difference
Statcare Walk-In Clinic is committed to providing great service. Statcare is a place you can trust:
- Statcare has been in business 12+ years.
- Statcare has 63,000 5-Star reviews on Best Local & Google Business, more than anyone else!
- Statcare has transparent pricing listed online. Statcare charges only $125 for those who want to pay for their medical care themselves.
- Statcare is In Network as an urgent care facility with most insurance plans.
- Statcare accepts all major plans including 1199, HIP, GHI, Emblem Health, Health First, Fidelis, Affinity, Medicare, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Oxford, United, and more. You will not be surprised to receive an “out-of network” bill!
- Statcare providers have handled millions of walk-in medical care visits – Experience you can count on!
- Statcare has a full-service dedicated After Care Department – we never stop taking care of our customers!
- Statcare offers Telemedicine visits so you can get treated from the comfort of your home!
- Statcare’s Mobile Units serve businesses on-site. They have logged in thousands of miles!
- Statcare is staffed by experienced emergency room providers including Board Certified Emergency Room physicians, nurse partitioners and physician assistants.
- Statcare treats shortness of breath and other respiratory illnesses as it has nebulizer machines, oxygen, digital X-ray machine and defibrillators on-site.
- Statcare urgent care centers are UCA certified and open 7 days a week, 365 days a year for treating all adults and children above 2 years of age.
- Statcare locations have easy parking and easy access via public transport – Access you can’t beat!”
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Statcare Walk-in Clinic
- Credibility: Statcare walk-in clinic is a true urgent care clinic. Others call themselves urgent care even when they are not. We don’t claim to be something we’re not. Statcare (JPR Urgent Care) is certified, approved, and in-network for all major insurance plans.
- Best Quality: We have an expertise like no other in the Hicksville, Astoria, Bronx, and Brooklyn neighborhoods. Statcare walk in clinic is owned and staffed by emergency care professionals with extensive emergency walk-in care and urgent care experience. Our walk-in clinic medical facilities are clean and modern. Our walk-in clinic staff cares about your well-being. Come and experience our caring!
- Convenience: Statcare walk in clinic now offers Telemedicine visits so you can get treated from the comfort of your home! Schedule your Telemedicine visit now! It used to be that your schedule revolved around the doctor’s. Not anymore! Statcare walk-in clinic is more convenient than going to a primary care physician or a pediatrician – get immediate walk-in care without an appointment, anytime, all 7 days a week! Plus, Statcare is open in the evening and on weekends, 365 days a year, including Saturdays, Sundays, and all holidays. Statcare has its own on-site parking and it’s free.
- Comprehensive Care: We see children of all ages. Statcare walk-in clinic is a one-stop-shop for your entire family!
- Savings: Emergency care at Statcare walk n clinic is more affordable than the ER. Even if you don’t have insurance, our costs are one-fifth of an emergency room’s costs. Small business owners use us for themselves and their employees all the time.
- Pay Less: Urgent care co-pays are less than ER co-pays.
- No Waiting For Appts: Statcare walk in clinic now offers Telemedicine visits so you can get treated from the comfort of your home! Schedule your Telemedicine visit now! Just walk in and be seen right away. Pre-register online and get seen faster!
- No Appointments Necessary: Statcare walk-in clinic is completely hassle-free. Statcare does not require an appointment. Feeling sick and want to be seen? Just walk in!
- Service: We are a small business, not a large corporation. Experience our personalized service now. Your insurance is paying for the urgent care visit. Why subject yourself to suffering poor service at local emergency rooms that are geared to seeing people with life-threatening illnesses first. At Statcare walk-in clinic, you are our priority. You and your family deserve better!
- Best Choice, Hands-down: Statcare walk-in clinics in Hicksville, Astoria, Brooklyn, and Bronx provide much better care and better service than the insurance-owned and capitated centers in Queens-Long Island whose priority is their own bottom line, not you! Statcare walk-in clinic is also a better choice than the local ER. If your medical problem is not life-threatening, then Statcare walk-in clinic is the place to come to!
Statcare serves the Long Island residents of Nassau County, Suffolk County, Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn, as well as the Bronx in NYC. If you have any questions about any conditions we treat or services we offer, call (917) 310-3371 today.